Key features and benefits:
- Single point of data entry.
- TemplaCMS acts as the ‘master’ and driver of the ‘slave’ Time and Attendance software.
- The database of client sites, employees, rosters, caller IDs and escalation protocols is all set up in TemplaCMS and then shared seamlessly with the Time and Attendance software.
- Both systems’ databases remain mirrored at all times.
- Data from the Time and Attendance system in the Cloud is delivered in real-time to the TemplaCMS timesheet environment, available to operations managers and payroll staff 24/7.
- Alerts are sent automatically, for example no-shows or late attendance.
- Reconciliation control is provided for managers between hours worked and contracted hours on the timesheet.
- Option available to apply worked hours variances automatically.
- Short hours may have absence applied and unnecessary or unauthorised overtime can be capped, both helpful tools in controlling budgets and saving wages.
- Cover staff are automatically added to timesheets.
Click here to access Standard 2-Way T&A data sheet